Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Carabe

The knitting on Carabe is complete. It's currently drying after it's bath. I still need to weave in the ends and sew the buttons on. This took 1072 yards which I'm putting towards my 2014 totals. I'll still end up in the red for the year, but this will help a little bit.


Yesterday I swatched for BlueSand so I'll be ready to go tomorrow (or shortly thereafter).

I'm excited to see that Eat.Sleep.Knit (Ravelry link) has posted several KAL (knit-along) threads on their Ravelry forum to earn yardage in the 2015 yarnathon for those of us who are trying to stashbust. Almost all of the yarn I ordered this year from ESK is for a specific project so I should be in good shape to bust stash AND earn yardage on the yarnathon. I'm also curious to see how they'll do the teams for next year.

No comments: