Sunday, December 7, 2014

Knitting 2015

A while ago, Judy blogged about her Knitting Plan for 2015. She chose a pattern or two to concentrate on each month.

Before the end of the year, I want to finish Carabe which needs sleeves and buttons. If there is time, I'd also like to finish Heathered which needs one sleeve, a button-band, and buttons. That will probably be pushing it with the holiday festivities this month.

My current short list (all Ravelry links) of projects I'd like to knit is below. I know with my office's upcoming move in May, I won't have a lot of time to knit, but hopefully I can knit a couple of these next year.

Sweaters

Hats


Cowl/Scarf


While I know I don't need any more yarn, I can't say I won't buy any next year. I'm hoping to keep buying to a minimum though. This year I did pretty good until things at work got really stressful.

Of course, the more time I spend on Ravelry, the less likely any of these items will be knit. ;0)

1 comment:

Judy Laquidara said...

Yes, that is not a very short list! :) Every one of your sweaters except one (and I already forgot which one) is either in my queue, library or favorites but I suppose that's because you send me all the links and I like them all! Let's get a whole lot of knitting done in 2015!!