Friday, December 5, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 12/5/14

Here is my haul from the Black Friday sales. Now I want to cast on all the projects, but I won't let myself until I finish Carabe and Heathered. By that time it'll be January and it'll be time to start BlueSand, which is OK.

The Loopy Ewe had a sale on their sport and DK weight yarns.  I got one skein of Shalimar Breathless DK in Black Truffle (for a hat) and Madelinetosh Pashmina in Big Sur (YUM!) for a sweater.


ESK had their big Black Friday sale. You are guaranteed at least 10% off, but could receive anything up to 100% off.  Most of my yarn had a power boost so I kept moving up levels on the yarnathon which gave me $20 or $25 credits. I ended up finishing the yarnathon. This was my first time actually finishing. All the yarn has a specific project linked to it except for a couple of the single skeins. Those will likely become a hat or mittens.


I'm done ordering yarn for this year except for a yarn sale that starts on Christmas.

No comments: