Friday, January 2, 2015

Yarn Report - 1/2/15

I really wanted to be good, but that dang ESK yarnathon was too much to resist for this competitive girl. Early yesterday they still had power boosts on the same yarns (which I really liked) as last year so I placed an order. In the past, I never really paid attention to the power boost yarns because they usually are only on the heavyweight yarns. Lately I've been more interested in the worsted and chunky yarn to knit hats and scarves. Of course, now they have the new power boost yarns up and there are some good ones listed. Help.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 0 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 0 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 0 yards


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little widget that says "last bought yarn on 1/1/15" just makes me smile. :-) Hmmm. new powerboost yarns? NO, I will not go look at them.....at least not this very second.

Beth said...

I had no intention of participating in the Yarnathon but.... Well we know how that goes. I just need to decide on two or three projects to begin with. Will I "see" you around the Cowlettes?