There now are three stripes on my Blue Sand. I have one more row to knit and then I can change back to Dust Bowl for the next stripe.
I don't know where my brain is at lately, but I had to rip back the cast on because I used the wrong color and needle size. Now I just realized I mixed up the two contrast colors. I only have one skein of the Bloomsbury (blue) so I won't have enough for another sections plus sleeves. So rather than ordering more yarn, now I'm thinking of using both contrast colors for the last section to make blues stripes. Hopefully it won't look too weird.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.