Friday, February 13, 2015

On the Needles - 2/13/15

Happy Friday the 13th! All that is left to do on the Honey Cowl is the bind off which I plan on finishing tomorrow. Although I need the needles that are currently on the wine carrier for the bind off. I always use larger needles to bind off so it's not so tight.


I had a case of startitis and cast on for the wine carrier. I'm over halfway done. Not sure it's going to be wide enough once felted, but practice makes perfect. The yarn is Noro Kureyon and it's single ply. This yarn has not changed my opinion on single ply yarn....still not a fan. I  hope to complete the knitting this weekend....we'll see if I feel like trying to felt it too.


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.


1 comment:

Judy S. said...

Love that cowl, Amy. That pattern is on my list. The wine carrier looks like a fun project; I hope it felts nicely for you.