Thursday, November 27, 2008

Maybe Next Year

Two years ago a bunch of quilters from an online group decided to do a quilt-a-long and make the Third Weekend in October (TWiO) quilt. I finished the top a couple days before Thanksgiving. I had taken it over to my in-law's house to show them (and to take a picture since it's so huge). Last year they hung it from their balcony above the fireplace for Thanksgiving. It still hadn't been quilted. Sad to say, I still didn't get it quilted this year. There's always next year.

Pictured with me is Kallie, one of my MIL's puppies from two years ago. She ended up being easily spooked (and not a good combo for the show ring) so she is now living with a wonderful older lady in Illinois who just adores her.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG that is GEORGEOUS!!!! I've always wanted to make that quilt.