Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hot Diggity Dog!!!

It's absolutely gorgeous out today. Thank you southerners for sending us your warm weather! The temps are in the low 50s....great no jacket weather for us "northerners" anyways. The snow is melting and there are 20-30 mph (warm) winds to help dry things up. Maybe winter will give it up early. Wouldn't that be sweet!

Even better, I got to leave work early so I can even enjoy this wonderful weather....and some sewing. I worked a little on Heritage last night before hubby came home from work. There was a little snag. It appears my pattern was wrong and some triangles weren't coming out. Thanks to Vicky, she had the corrected pattern and sent me the correct dimensions. She's such a sweetheart! I now have half of the rows sewn together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Go, Amy, go! Thankfully they had sent us the corrected sizes along with the kit, I think I would have been really steamed to find it out the hard way. By the way, Fat quarter shop has the bird sashing on sale for 1/2 price if you are looking for sashing. ( me bad, lol) hugs from helen who is waiting to see what the longerarmer does with the shop sample..............

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Great day to get off work early to enjoy the weather and your sewing! Glad you got the corrected version of your pattern~hopefully not too much *frogging* happening in your sewing room :)

cute flowers in your picture! yours?!

Kim said...

Ooooohhhhh flowers! None here yet

Mary Johnson said...

I love Daffodils but there can't possible be any out yet - tell me this is not an actual photo you took.