Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week #8 Stash Report

If I would have gotten my snow day on Wednesday, I would have much more to report. Since I didn't, I only have 2.25 yards busted from Judy's Quilt-Along. Technically it's more than what I used for the HSTs, but I didn't feel like breaking it out, so I'm counting the background and coordinating fabric this week. I also managed to finish piecing the Heritage top (thank goodness). Keeping with the trend, there was nothing new added to my stash this week.

My numbers to date:

  • Fabric Added: 0 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 27 yards
  • Fabric Used: 2.25 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date: 53.50 yards
  • Net Used: 26.50 yards
My goal for the coming week is to get the third Apple Cider Medallion block done. I also want to get the last two QOV group blocks done so I can get them shipped off. If I get the chance, I need to start quilting the 30s Pinwheel Stars top. I can't believe I don't have a finish this month! Yikes!

I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get today because hubby was talking about dogsledding today since we have all this new fresh snow. It could (and hopefully will) be the last time we'll have snow this year.

Gratitudes:
  1. The snow has finally stopped.
  2. It's light out when I go to work and when I come home now!!!

3 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

you've got some GREAT numbers!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

one can hope the snow is done!

good job on using the stash!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job of using fabric. Congratulations!