Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chance Encounter

Here is the last Patchwork Party block (for now) called Chance Encounter. I'm caught up until more blocks come in the mail. It sure feels good because I have two older Patchwork Parties that I haven't even started. Last summer's at least the blocks are done. I'm working on finishing the top but one step of the instructions are wrong, and I need to correct it before I can continue.

Originally I had thought about going into work for a little bit this morning but it's cold out, and I didn't want to get out of bed early. (There was frost this morning...ugh) After this post I'm gonna get off the computer and get ready to go to the quilt show. I want to get their early because later today we're suppose to get some rain/freezing rain. I want to be home before that starts. When I get home I am going to work on cutting the fabrics below. The pattern is from a Mystery Quilts book by Rita Fishel.

I figured I better use up some stash in case some new fabric comes home with me. I'm hoping to see Patisserie and/or Legacy fabrics. Mostly I'll be probably be looking at new patterns and new books.

OK, I better get outta here and get going.

No comments: