Thursday, May 28, 2009

Birthday & Canoes

Sonny is 4 years old today!!!

Here he is after partying too much. (jk) This is his subtle hint that the water bowl is empty.


Sunset Canoes block is done. I finished it yesterday but didn't get it uploaded. It turned out OK, but I can guarantee you that I won't be making this block again any time soon (if ever). I have one more Patchwork Party block to make which I started tonight. I hope to finish it in the next couple days. If you're thinking of joining the party, you better hurry....it ends June 15.


3 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Happy Birthday Sonny!

Pretty block but alot of piecing to it!

Yvette said...

Your boy and your block are beautiful!

Lady Beekeeper said...

Sonny is so beautiful! Sorry this is a belated birthday wish - I have had house guests and haven't been online. I hope he had a great birthday. What a sweetie he is.