Friday, May 29, 2009

Diamonds & Setting

Where's the Diamond block is finished. I can't believe it, I finished all the blocks before the "Party" was over!!! Now I'm working on the sashing. The sashing/cornerstone rows are done. I just need to finish sewing the blocks/sashing into rows. We'll have to see how the Brewers game goes. If it's boring, I may go back and work on finishing up the rows.


Tomorrow is the 6 mile walk/run that my SIL and I are walking/slogging and hubby is running. They're talking about rain in the early morning. I hope they're wrong, unless early morning means 2 or 3 a.m.!!!

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Have fun on your slog.

Oh my! That last block is a beauty. I have done 2 quilts using Marti's templates. The blocks always finish so nice.

szkornelia said...

I love the color choice on this quilt. It is really elegant and subtle. It will be a great quilt.