Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hot Cross

I made some progress on Hot Cross today. I don't know why I started another project, especially after seeing how many tops that need to be quilted. I really must get at least one of those tops finished this month! Maybe that will be my Saturday project. I've been feeling the urge today to go quilt shop hopping, but I'm trying to ignore it because there really isn't anything I'm looking for except maybe the Hole in One fabrics. My boss loves to golf and I was thinking about making him a quilt for Christmas. I'm not sure I'd be able to get it done in time though since I'll be working overtime/weekends in the near future through the beginning of November.

I also took over 600 pictures (from two different cemeteries) of tombstones. It was such a gorgeous day out and they're talking rain tomorrow afternoon and Saturday so I figured I better get the pictures while it's nice out. Now I have to transcribe them all!

We'll see what tomorrow brings.



No comments: