Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 13 Stash Report

I cut a little bit more fabric this week for Birdseye.  Nothing in.  Slowly but surely using up the stash.  I have a ways to go to actually see any bare spots on the shelves, but I haven't had to create any new hiding spots eithers.  lol  It's hard to believe that it's almost April!


Here are my numbers:

~ Fabric Used this Week: 0.50 yards
~ Fabric Used YTD: 45.00 yards

~ Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
~ Fabric Added YTD: 28.25 yards

~ Net Usage: +16.75 yards

Go to Judy’s blog and see how others did with their stashbusting this week.

Today I have my god-daughter's confirmation so today will be spent with family.

Goals for the Week:

~ Continue making 9 patches for Birdseye
~ Make heel on Chili sock #1
~ Continue working on Easy Breezy sweater

4 comments:

Kathie said...

A week using any amount of fabric and not buying any is a success.

Kathie L.

Anonymous said...

Great report! I really like your 9-patches -- I am sewing 9-patches today, too. The knitting looks nice too, pretty colour and pattern. :) Take care, Dianne B. in England

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Woo hoo!! Get to that heel today! lol

Vicki H. said...

I love making 9 patches too. I think that your sweater is lovely. I haven't made a sweater in many years. I am sticking with my prayer shawl, it has taken me a couple of months to do.