Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week #5 Stash Report

Fabric Report

Nothing added.  I used 1/2 yard for my boxy bag and 1/4 yard for one scrolly applique thing for my UFO challenge project.

Here are my numbers:

~ Fabric Used this Week: 0.75 yards
~ Fabric Used YTD:  5.50 yards

~ Fabric Added this Week:  0 yards
~ Fabric Added YTD:  5.75 yards

~ Net Usage: -0.25 yards

Yarn Confessional

One skein of yarn came in that I won from Simply Socks' 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. 


I also signed up for another mystery shawl KAL (knit-along), so I had to order two skeins of yarn.


Another skein was from a sock club (but I can't show a picture because all of the club members haven't received theirs yet).

Go to Judy’s blog and see how others did with their fabric stashbusting this week.

5 comments:

Katie Z. said...

Pretty yarn.

SpinningStar said...

Great yarns - now are you going to have to start reporting on your yarn stash? Or is it still under control?
Liz

Suburban Stitcher said...

Your stash report looks great! That yarn is so lovely.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Good job on shopping the stash first for your boxy bag!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Great yarn!! And you are not too far in the red. Way to go!!