Saturday, December 28, 2013

Yarn Report - Week Ending 12/27/13

My Blue Moon Fiber Arts package arrived yesterday. The yarn is Targhee Worsted. I'm always looking for skeins with a lot of yardage so there are less ends to weave in, especially when knitting sweaters. Each skein is 616 yards. Most worsted weight skeins are around 200 yards. I love this colorway! I've been looking for a soft blue color.



I am glad that we can restart our numbers next week because I ended up succumbing to Miss Babs' Gratitude Sale. That box should arrive tomorrow but I'm going to count those in this report too since they were ordered in 2013. 

Used this Week: 0 skein
Used since August: 13 skein

Added this Week: 15 skeins
Added since August: 177 skeins

Net Used since August: -164 skeins

When I saw my yarn report numbers were going the wrong way, my goal was to keep my negative usage under 150. I was a little over but I can live with this.

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

No comments: