Monday, December 31, 2018

Potential 2019 Knitting Projects


It's been a while since I've blogged.  We got a new puppy in March 2017 which required a lot of my attention & energy. After not posting for a while, it is easy to forget about.  I wanted to post a list of potential projects for 2019 so I could look back at the end of next year.  Of course, once the new Eat.Sleep.Knit Yarnathon badges/KAL are posted tomorrow, this list could change drastically.  

I'm going to concentrate on smaller projects which I am more likely to complete.  This year, ESK had a Zodiac badge which required you to complete 12 of the same type of knitting project. I was trying to knit 12 hats, but was successful in completing 7 hats.  I also want to concentrate on using single skeins of variegated yarn.

These are all Ravelry links:
  1. Team Hat
  2. Big Stretch Hat
  3. Bealtaine Shawl (non-ESK yarn)
  4. Mrs. Weasley's Kwik Knit Hat
  5. Copy.Cat C.C. Beanie
  6. Mrs. Skerret Scarf
  7. It Takes a Guild Cardigan
  8. Complete Wings pullover (need to complete sleeve & neckline)
  9. Complete Timber cardigan (non-ESK; complete sleeves & neckline)
  10. Complete Hitofude cardigan (at sleeves) 

Wishing you a happy, healthy and peaceful 2019!

No comments: