Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.
Friday, January 3, 2014
On the Needles - 1/3/14
One of my goals for the new year is to use some of my older yarn stash, so I pulled out a Zen Yarn Garden yarn club colorway from 2011 called Yellow Shoe. I also pulled this yarn to qualify for the Q1 KAL for the Stashdown! group on Ravelry. The theme is "multi-colored" yarn. It's hard to tell, but the colors are yellow with a light green - perfect for the upcoming playoff game between the Packers and the 49ers. The pattern is Corrugated Baktus.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the colors even though I am more of a Bronco fan..lol. I have this pattern in my ever long want to do list. Can't wait to see it done.
Love your pattern and the yarn is really pretty. I just added this pattern to my list. So many projects.... so little time!
This is a pretty pattern. Lovely coloured yarn.
Post a Comment