Sunday, January 12, 2020

Knitting Report - 1/12/2020

I'm making pretty good progress on my Brioche Scarf.  It is currently 47 inches. Of course, it helped that I had to fly to Denver this week for work. The first color is all knit up, and the second is about half done.  I need to decide what my third (and final) color will be.


My next project will either be:
  • Super Cat Hat or another version of a kitty hat for the "Part of Your World" badge
  • Be Leaf Mug Rug for the "Mini-Mouse" badge
  • Through the Woods Hood for the "Little Red" and "Winter Wear" badges
  • For the Year-long KAL, I am planning on knitting dishcloths
  • I've decided to pass on Q1 since there aren't any patterns that I really like.

The new Yarnathon Exclusive colorways were too much for me to resist. My yarn diet lasted 9 days, but I am hoping to get back on track now.  Since I mailed a ton of lotto tickets in on the 1st, my order was "free" and helped me reach Worsted Witch Cottage (2nd milestone).

Currently, I have earned 110 badge points and submitted for 40 more points.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal to you deep within his chest?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and care for you with all his heart...

12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Instinct

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to love and admire you.

In fact, triggering this influential impulse is so essential to having the best ever relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

...You'll instantly find him open his soul and heart to you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll identify you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

Unknown said...

I really like it and I hope there is something new
ភ្នាល់បាល់ Football Betting