Sunday, January 11, 2009

January Quiltathon Day 2

Today was a bust. I was going to work on the Cider Apple Medallion BOM blocks but then realized it uses a template set I don't have. They have now been ordered.

Then I searched for the two missing magazines for Diamond Jubilee. I eventually found them but it took a while. From there I started arranging the fabrics I collected with the pattern pieces I had already cut out. Realized I didn't have all of the fabrics like I had thought so I went stash shopping and found fabrics that would work. All I really did today was work on two of the blocks (AB & AC) and one was just cutting the design out, no paper-piecing. Also took a trip to Wally World and watched The Women and Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian which I rented the other day.

Oh well. Tomorrow hopefully will be more productive, but I'm not sure how much energy I'll have when I get home from work. I expect it to be pretty busy.

I'm waiting for the lasagna to finish in the oven and then we'll be eating supper. Yum!

No comments: