Thursday, December 31, 2020

So Long 2020

It has been quite a year.  I went to Denver for training for work.  Then in March the sh*t hit the fan, and I've been working from home ever since. Don't get me wrong, I love working from home and not having to drive 2 hours each day, but I'm a bit concerned about our office's future. Only time will tell.

Since COVID hit, I have lost interest in knitting.  Instead I have started quilting a little bit again, along with putting together puzzles and started a Paint By Number painting.

Most of my time has been spent with the dogs though. Ben learned how to swim. They both participated in several Fast CAT trials.  Ben now is faster than Jordy.  Jordy started Barn Hunt classes and earned his RATN title (Novice) and the first leg of his RATO (Open) title. Since he loves using his nose so much, I also signed him up for a Nose/Scent Work class which he did great in.  Ben will be taking an Intro workshop in the new year to see how interested he is in "finding the rat". 

When not working or training with the dogs, I have also been busy creating and updating memorials on Find a Grave. It has been an invaluable source for me working on my family tree, so I am Paying it Forward and hopefully helping others hunt down their ancestors/family members.

Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy 2021!

No comments: