Saturday, January 9, 2021

Weekly Update - 1/3/2021

Each week (hopefully) I'll be posting updates on what happened that week. 

Knitting

I have been looking at patterns for projects to make for the Eat.Sleep.Knit Yarnathon.  So far no purchases.

Quilting

I received the Stripology Mixology 2 book by G.E. Gundrun.  I am not a fan of yellow, but I really the colors used on the Honey pattern so I ordered 2 jelly rolls of Deb Strain's new collection - Bee Grateful.

Paint By Numbers - Christmas Truck

No new progress - mostly snowflakes have been painted in.

Puzzles 

I have sorted pieces and started piecing the outside of Playing in the Snow which I received as a Christmas gift.

Dogs

Mr. Bigmouth went to his an Intro to Barn Hunt workshop to see if he would be interested in "hunting rats" like Mr. Naughty.  He was very interested in the rats this time, so he is now signed up for classes to become more polished.

The boys also got to do some dogsledding which they get absolutely excited when they see the sled and 4-wheeler.

Face Lift

We brought over an old trailer to help hauling firewood back to the house.  It is over 20+ years old so it needed a little TLC.  Hubby ripped it down to the frame and reinforced it with some new steel and then we put new boards on.  Now we can start picking up wood as my in-laws are burning wood like crazy.

***I had planned on adding some photos to spruce this post up, but it didn't happen. So this is being posted late.

No comments: